Our multidisciplinary and specialized team is ready to provide practical advice to our customers on all aspects and issues of Privacy and Data Protection, including compliance with the General Personal Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), such as mapping personal data flows, recommendations in relation to adequacy to legal bases and risk mitigation, crisis management advice on security incidents, drafting and reviewing policies, contracts, privacy impact reports, and other instruments. We also advise our clients on legal issues involving cybersecurity.
Among our services are:
- Compliance assessment for the processing of personal data according to the rules of the LGPD.
- Legal consultancy regarding marketing practices involving personal data, use of personal data in regulated sectors and on the use of databases (big data) and technologies related to Internet of Things (IoT).
- Legal advice on measures to mitigate risks related to Privacy and data protection.
- Legal advice and representation on investigation, response to data breaches and defense of interests before the competent authorities regarding compliance of the LGPD.
- Trainings on legal norms and organizational policies on data processing, use and sharing of information.
- Drafting and revision of labor and service provider contracts to safeguard information security regarding access to corporate systems.
- Consulting and measures related to electronic crimes and Internet fraud, as well as analysis, extraction and preservation of electronic evidence and defense in administrative and judicial proceedings.
- Consultancy on the processing of data leakage incidents and information security policies.