Fabyola En Rodrigues
08/10/2021ESG and Sustainable Business Report
How does the Green CPR work as an economic incentive for environmental preservation?
Partner of the Criminal Corporate Law and Compliance areas, Fabyola En Rodrigues leads the Demarest's Criminal Corporate Department. She has over 20 years of experience and high degrees of specialization: PhD in Criminal Corporate Law and Master’s in Criminal Law by PUC-SP and specialist in Corporate Crime by FGV. She participated in a course on Money Laundering, at the invitation of the United States Government, and in a project with Professor Jérôme Fromageau, from the University of Paris-Sud, on legal sanctions of the Law of Administrative Sanctions in the Environmental Sphere. She presented seminars on civil liability for managers to the boards of national and multinational groups and gave lectures on civil and criminal liability related to environmental matters, anti-corruption law, money laundering, insider trading and compliance.
- PhD in Criminal Procedural Law by the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), São Paulo, Brazil (2013)
- Master degree in Criminal Law by the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), São Paulo, Brazil (2005)
- Specialization in Corporate Crime by Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV), São Paulo, Brazil (2002)
- Bachelor of Criminal Law by the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), São Paulo, Brazil (1996)
- Vice President of the Anti-Corruption and Compliance Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association, Subsection of Pinheiros (OAB SP)
- Member of the Anti-Corruption Committee of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member of the Committee of Transnational Crimes of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member of the Compliance Committee of the São Paulo Lawyers Institute (IASP)
Portuguese, English, French and Spanish