Comando para Ignorar Faixa de Opções
Ir para o conteúdo principal
Logon
Navegar para Cima

Private to Private Onshore Oil and Gas Transactions in Brazil

Por :
Elapsed=00:00:00.1095501

20/07/2016 09:16 Artigo

​Brazil is the world’s fifth largest country (both in population and area), the ninth largest energy consumer in the world, and the third largest energy consumer in the Western Hemisphere, behind the United States and Canada. Brazil was the ninth largest oil producer in 2009 with production of 2.7 million barrels of oil per day. As of January 1, 2011, Brazil reported 12.9 billion barrels in proved oil reserves, the second largest in South America after Venezuela. Approximately 93% of Brazil’s proved oil reserves are located offshore, with the remaining 7% located onshore.

 
 

Publicações Relacionadas

Cadastre-se para receber a newsletter

Skip Navigation LinksPrivate-to-Private-Onshore-Oil-and-Gas-Transactions-in-Brazil