Legal excellence in Aviation Law.
Demarest has extensive experience in the aviation sector. Our history with Aviation Law includes the first case of Chapter 11, a court-supervised reorganization filed directly by Brazilian airlines in the USA. We also represented the first foreign airline authorization to operate local flights in Brazil and, more recently, advised in the joint venture of the largest marketplace in Latin America with the largest airline in Brazil (in number of passengers).
Such experience advising prominent players in their activities in Brazil, along with our well-established capability of adapting our services to the latest demands of the sector, illustrate that Demarest’s legal and strategic practices are unrivaled. We assist our clients throughout the entire scope of needs of the aviation sector, including all types of corporate operations.
See more examples below:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Operations to acquire, lease or finance aircrafts;
- Regulatory aspects of the sector; and
- Administrative or judicial investigations and disputes before Brazilian courts and authorities.