Partners:Gabriel Ricardo Kuznietz
More security in transactions between Ibero-American countries.
Diverse opportunities, but subject to complex regulation and challenging risks. This is the environment that investors face and need to consider when investing in Latin America. Navigating such a scenario requires experienced and reliable advisors, capable of understanding all the elements that impact the value of the transaction, thus bringing security, preventing or mitigating frustrations, as well as reducing the risk of losses.
Demarest’s Ibero-American practice is made up of a group of more than 20 highly qualified professionals, including partners with backgrounds in other jurisdictions, such as Spain, USA and Argentina.
We understand the language of the business and the needs of foreign investors, always alert to potential risks.
Count on a team that has been active in the region for years, with a DNA marked by sophisticated transactions, a collaborative approach and deep experience in the local market, in addition to deep expertise in international initiatives by groups interested in expanding their investments in the Ibero-American region:
- General Litigation and Arbitration
- Intellectual property
- Incorporation and structuring of companies
- Operations of foreign companies in the country
- Corporate reorganizations: acquisitions, mergers, incorporations and spin-offs
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Public offerings of securities
- Regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Legal audits
- Advice on competition matters
- Advice on tax matters
- Commercial defense
- Regulatory issues
- Corporate discussions and protection of partners/shareholders
- Infrastructure projects (structuring, financing, regulatory)
- Public procurement (participation in bidding projects, PPPs, concessions, etc.)