Fernando Fracari Vargas
Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
Partner in Demarest’s Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions practice areas, Fernando Fracari Vargas holds a specialization in the areas of Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions from Saint Paul Business School and a bachelor’s degree in Law from Universidade Paulista. He advises large national and foreign conglomerates, with emphasis on the agribusiness, chemical and retail sectors. Between 2011 and 2012 he worked as Demarest’s attorney at the law firm Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.– Curso de Contabilidade em Fusões & Aquisições pela Saint Paul Business School, São Paulo, Brasil (2010)
- Advised AgroGalaxy Participações in the acquisition of equity interest representing 80% of the share capital of Agrocat Distribuidora de Insumos Agrícolas. Target operates in the sale of agricultural inputs in the states of Mato Grosso and Rondônia.
- Advised AgroGalaxy Participações in the acquisition of the ownership interest representing 80% of the capital stock of FZ Brasil Participações Societárias and, indirectly, of Ferrari Zagatto Comércio de Insumos. The Target operates in the retail of agricultural inputs in the in the state of Paraná.
- Advised Cognita in the acquisition of 100% of the capital stock of Escola Villare, which is composed by Escola Villare De Educação Infantil, Escola Villare and Villare Comércio De Materiais Didáticos, located in São Caetano do Sul – SP.
- Advised in certain investment funds and entities managed by Berkshire Partners LLC in the acquisition of P&P Food Safety Holdings (Delaware). The transaction involved several countries.
- Assisted AgroGalaxy Participações, holding of Aqua Capital, in the acquisition of 100% of the equity participation in Boa Vista Comércio de Produtos Agropecuários. Boa Vista is in the city of Maracaju, State of Mato Grosso do Sul.
- Accounting in Mergers & Acquisitions Course at Saint Paul Business School, São Paulo, Brazil (2010)
- Bachelor of Laws from Universidade Paulista, São Paulo, Brazil (2003)
- Founding member of the Brazilian Institute of Administrative, Financial and Tax Law Studies (IBEDAFT)
- Portuguese, English and Spanish