The SAF was instituted in order to modernize Brazilian football with the promise of:
- Establishing clear rules and legal certainty for investors;
- Being a modern vehicle that meets market demands;
- Exercising transparency obligations and high level of corporate governance;
- Implementing mechanisms for restructuring football clubs, including tax benefits and debentures;
- Creating opportunities to settle club debts.
With these thoughts, our team has prepared objective and practical material with legal aspects related to the SAF.