Bruna Toledo Pacheco
Agribusiness Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
Partner in Demarest’s Corporate and M&A practice, Bruna Toledo Pacheco holds an LL.M. in American Law and Certificate of Concentration in “International Business Practice”, both from Boston University, as well as a postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo (FGV-SP). Among her main clients are large national and international companies, mainly related to agribusiness.
- Advised JOKR, a company based in Luxembourg, on the direct acquisition of 100% of Mars Tech, a company from Delaware, EUA, and in the indirect acquisition of its subsidiaries in Brazil, whose commercial purpose is the direct sale of products and foods to the final consumer, via app, ensuring delivery within fifteen minutes.
- Advised Aqua Capital on the sale of the minority equity interest of Agro Bio Participações to Maharo Investment, a holding company held by GIC (Ventures). Agro Bio Participações holds the majority equity interest of Biotrop Soluções Biológicas e Participações, a company focused on the development and production of agricultural bioinputs.
- Advised Solum Partners on the sale of IPA Investimentos e Participações Agrícolas and its subsidiaries, including Insolo Agroindustrial, to Terrus and Ricardo Castellar de Faria.
- Advised HMC on the sale of properties located in the state of Pará.
- Advised HMC on the sale of 100% of the share capital of a Newco that will allocate forestry assets, which are currently held by Florestas do Sul Agroflorestal, to CMPC Celulose Riograndense.
- LL.M. in American Law from Boston University, with a Certificate of Concentration in International Business Practice, Boston, United States (2013)
- Postgraduate course in Business Law, Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), São Paulo, Brazil (2010)
- Bachelor of Laws from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) Law School, São Paulo, Brazil (2007)
- Author of the chapter “Estudo de Casos analisados pela Comissão de Valores Mobiliários sobre oferta pública de ações decorrente de alienação do controle de companhia aberta [Study of cases analyzed by the Brazilian Securities Commission regarding the public offerings resulting from the transfer of control of a publicly-held company]” in: Empirical Studies of Corporate Law Topics, Editora Saraiva, 2012.
- Portuguese and English
Insights related to Bruna Toledo Pacheco
TRF3 and DREI confirm that large-sized limited liability companies are not required to publish financial statements
7 de December de 2022