Izabella Pardinho Reis
Corporate Energy and Natural Resources Infrastructure and Project Finance Mergers and Acquisitions Mining Public and Regulatory Law
Partner in Demarest’s Mining, Mergers and Acquisitions and Public and Regulatory Law practice areas, Izabella holds an LL.M degree in International Mineral Law and Policy from the University of Dundee (Scotland). She holds a specialization in Mining Law from Faculdade Milton Campos and Centro de Direito Internacional and a bachelor’s degree in Law from PUC Minas Izabella advises clients of the mining industry, especially on mining transactions and regulatory matters. She concentrates her practice in structuring of projects, risk assessment, risk management, carrying out due diligences, drafting and reviewing mining agreements, in addition to advising merger and acquisitions transactions involving companies within the mining sector. She also assists our clients on discussions with surface landowners, administrative mining disputes and matters related to CFEM.
- Advised Mohawk on the acquisition of Elizabeth Revestimentos.
- Advised Tronox Pigmentos do Brasil S.A. on regulatory matters related to the closing of the Guaju mine.
- Advised Imerys Group on the acquisition of mining assets and of a processing plant owned by EDK Mineração, located in the states of Espírito Santo and São Paulo.
- Advised Imerys Group on the sale of certain mining assets to the Belgian group Lhoist.
- Advised Mohawk on the acquisition of Eliane S.A.
- M. in International Mineral Law and Policy from the University of Dundee, Scotland (2021)
- Extension course in Mining Law from Centro de Direito Internacional, Brazil (2015)
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA) in International Trade from IBMEC, Brazil (2014)
- Specialization in Legal Framework of Mineral Resources from Faculdade Milton Campos, Minas Gerais, Brazil (2011)
- Bachelor of Laws from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais (PUC Minas), Minas Gerais, Brazil (2010)
- Portuguese, English and Chinese
Insights related to Izabella Pardinho Reis
State of Minas Gerais regulates environmental collateral requirement for dams included in the State Dam Safety Policy
15 de January de 2024