Partners:João Paulo Bueno Minetto Leticia Galdino Wanderley Luiz Felipe Eustaquio Maiara Madureira Mendes Paula Magalhães Thiago Giantomassi Medeiros
Heating up the market with the expertise of one of the biggest law firms in Brazil.
Considering the maturing of the capital markets, investors became more careful. It is crucial that companies are able to demonstrate good practices in order to grow and to facilitate essential projects. Demarest can help you with this task. After all, in addition to being one of the pioneering law firms in the corporate area, Demarest is supported by an experienced team, that is accustomed to carrying out transactions regardless of their volume and complexity.
Gain access to the capital markets by acquiring greater strategic vision and legal protection. We are fully dedicated to the details of our clients’ business models and their expectations. We anticipate potential tax and regulatory issues in order to structure secure transactions, both for investors and financial agents, as well as for the clients.
We offer advisory services in the following areas:
- Fundraising, through public offering of securities in Brazil and abroad;
- Public offering for acquisition or exchange of securities, arising from regulation and self-regulation, in Brazil and abroad;
- Securitization and structured financing, through investment funds, in addition to assets and credits within the context of defaults or special situations;
- M&A and capitalization of publicly held companies defining their structure, in light of impacts arising from the applicable legislation and the transaction schedule, negotiating agreements and related documents;
- Regulatory compliance with publicly held companies, investment fund managers and investors in general, in accordance with rules from regulatory and self-regulatory bodies of the market, such as CMN, CVM, Brazilian Central Bank, organized markets, associations and others;
- Drafting of legal opinions and assistance on consultations before CVM, and other regulatory and self-regulatory bodies;
- Procedures before the regulatory and self-regulatory bodies, including CVM, CRSFN, organized markets and ANBIMA, among others.
Insights of Capital Markets
Investment Funds and Structured Operations Newsletter – January 2024
22 de February de 2024
CVM opens public consultation to streamline regulations applicable to management entities of organized markets
18 de January de 2024