Cássia Fernanda Pizzotti
ESG Environmental, Social and Governance Labor and Employment
Partner in Demarest’s Labor and Employment and ESG practice areas, Cássia Fernanda Pizzotti holds a bachelor’s degree in Law from USP. She has vast experience as a consultant of individual and collective labor matters of high complexity and concentrates her practice in advising the most renowned Brazilian and international companies. Additionally, she has been recognized in the most prominent Brazilian and international legal rankings, such as: Chambers Brazil (2023), The Legal 500 Latin America (2024), LACCA Approved (2023) and Who’s Who Legal (2022). In national publications such as Análise Advocacia 500 (2022) and Análise Advocacia Mulher (2022), Cássia is regarded as a band-1 professional.
- Assisted, as invited specialist, in a public hearing promoted by the Senate Commission of Social Matters to study the topic “Intermittent Employment Contract”, one of the pillars of the Labor Reform
- Labor assistance on mergers and acquisitions, transfer of employees, outsourcing and standardization of benefits
- Audits of labor practices and in matters of occupational safety and health focused on the identification of contingencies and review of procedures
- Acting in the structuring and review of policies in general, remuneration plans, individual agreements and contracts.
- Advice on union negotiations and structuring of collective norms and statutes
- Assistance on the hiring of foreign labor force, as well as expatriation of Brazilians, including matters related to the granting of a worker’s visa, remuneration, benefits, among others
- Assistance with compliance investigations
- Bachelor of Laws from the University of São Paulo (USP), São Paulo, Brazil (1996)
- Member of the Employment Law Alliance, the largest association of labor firms in the world, present in 120 countries and in all 50 American states.
- Portuguese and English
Insights related to Cássia Fernanda Pizzotti
CNJ announces that companies must register for the Electronic Judicial Domicile by May 30, 2024
22 de February de 2024
Ministry of Labor announces deadline to submit Wage and Remuneration Criteria Transparency Report information
24 de January de 2024
The Association of Private Port Terminals has published a guide of best practices for port sustainability based on ESG guidelines
26 de July de 2023