Automotive Corporate DISRUPT – Solutions for Startups German Desk Insurance, Reinsurance, Health and Private Pension Mergers and Acquisitions
Partner of Merger and Acquisitions, Insurances and Reinsurances of Demarest, André Alarcon is Bachelor in Laws by PUC-SP and Master in Corporate Law and in Insurances by the Queen Mary University of London. Has over 15 years of expertise in insurances and reinsurances and is a specialist in Corporate/M&A operations. Acts in the fields of insurances/reinsurances, automobile, chemistry and internet and is part of the firm’s German Desk.
- Assisted CJ Cheiljedang on the acquisition of 90% of Sementes Selecta for US$ 321,3 million.
- Assisted Sapec Portugal on the sale of its global agribusiness units to Sapec Agro e Trade Corporation International for the British Fund Bridgepoint Capital, for EUR 456 million.
- Assisted Visteon Corporation on the sale of its business of automobile interiors to Reydel Automotive, affiliated of the private equity fund Cerberus Capital, for US$ 115 million.
- Assisted RSA Group (Royal & SunAlliance Insurance) on the sale of its businesses in Latin America to the Columbian group Suramericana, for US$ 617 million.
- Assisted Monsanto Company and Monsanto do Brasil on the sale of its sorghum business to a Joint Venture formed by Monsanto Company and Remington Holding Company, LLC.
- Master in Corporate Law and e in Insurances by Mary University of London, London, England (2003)
- Graduation in Law by the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC/SP), São Paulo, Brazil (1998)
- Member of the Brazil-Germany Chamber of Industry and Trade (AHK).
- Portuguese, English, Spanish and German
Insights related to André Alarcon
Insurance Law Bill: favorable opinion issued with substitute amendment
15 de December de 2023